Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

Life Updates | 01


Just a little life update since its been a while since my last post and some pictures from a winter walk that me and the boyfriend have been taking an awful lot. It is my mission this year to learn how to use my DSLR camera properly as at the moment, aside from auto mode, I don't really have much of a clue. But I'm excited to learn. And where better to put my pictures, than on my blog. I can't wait for summer when all the flowers start to come into bloom and the parks are filled with beautiful colours for me to start taking snaps of them.

In regards to life itself, things are the norm. Christmas is now over and I find myself just wanting summer to hurry up for me to go on my summer holiday and get some sort of tan. Being pale is not one of my favourite things that's for sure.. I also want to start blogging more. I feel like work and other things have taken over my life and I don't find the time to enjoy blogging any more but that really needs to change. Strangely enough, I found more time to blog whilst writing a dissertation and doing a Univeristy course than I do now I'm holding down a full time job. Anyway, hope you all had a lovely Christmas break and New Year!

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment